Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It has been quite a nice summerweather this week here in Helsinki. After Bulgaria it stil feels quite cold ( never should visit warmer countries at summertime...) but actually sun has been shining and it has been over 20 degrees...Because of the raining a lot its very green and beautiful. Speaking of beautiful I had to go and see the flowerlabyrinth at the railwaystation- see this site: http://www.mtv3.fi/uutiset/kulttuuri.shtml/arkistot/kulttuuri/2009/07/914236
At friday everyone who wants can go and pick one for oneself starting at eight o'clock. In my culture week I also visited at ateneum to see the exhibition of Kalevala that was nicely build exhibition and beautiful paintings.I liked more older paintings but there were also some new and modern works some of them were too violent for me.
Next week we will spend in a little cottage in Kisko, about 100km from Helsinki. I hope the weather will stil be good because the cottage is really small. Maybe we will swim a lot and I hope we will find some berries in the forest. Well a week without internet can be difficult...just if it doesn't rain I quess we will find out something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment